Students: We would like to make it clear that you will not be accepted into ZOOM meetings unless you identify yourselves on your device and we know who is logging in. Only currently enrolled Hoehne students are allowed into online classes they are enrolled for. Please also keep in mind that all student Code of Conduct rules are to be followed and lack thereof will be held accountable with...
The Accountability Committee meets normally on a quarterly basis. All parents are always welcome and encouraged to attend! The last meeting was held Wednesday, November 20th, 2019. Click HERE to see the November minutes.
- President: Andrea Winter - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Gary Rivas - Email: email@example.com
- Secretary: Keith Berry - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Karrie Apple - Email: email@example.com
- Board Member: Jennifer Sanchez-McDonald - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 2020 Minutes
- November 2019 Minutes
- September 2019 Minutes
- November 2018 Minutes
- October 2018 Minutes
- Accountability/Commitment to Accomplishment
Click HERE to see instructions on how to email your teacher!
Click HERE to view The 7 Mindsets. This is a socio-emotional program that all teachers will be utilizing within Hoehne School.