The quarterly Accountability Committee meeting was held on January 15, 2020. Click HERE to see the agenda and HERE to see the minutes. All parents are always welcome and encouraged to attend out quarterly meetings!
The Accountability Committee meets normally on a quarterly basis. All parents are always welcome and encouraged to attend! The last meeting was held Wednesday, November 20th, 2019. Click HERE to see the November minutes.
- President: Andrea Winter - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Gary Rivas - Email: email@example.com
- Secretary: Keith Berry - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Karrie Apple - Email: email@example.com
- Board Member: Jennifer Sanchez-McDonald - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 2020 Minutes
- November 2019 Minutes
- September 2019 Minutes
- November 2018 Minutes
- October 2018 Minutes
- Accountability/Commitment to Accomplishment
For our January 2020 monthly newsletter, Home & School Connection, click HERE!For our December 2019 newsletter, click HERE!For our November 2019 newsletter, click HERE!For our October 2019 newsletter, click HERE!For our September 2019 newsletter, click HERE!
The School Board recently approved a change to our Kindergarten and 1st grade cut-off dates. Effective immediately, all students entering Kindergarten in the fall must be 5 years old by May 1st of that calendar year. All students entering 1st grade in the fall must have turned 6 years old by May 1st of that calendar year. Please call the school office if you have any questions.