The quarterly Accountability Committee meeting was held on January 15, 2020. Click HERE to see the agenda and HERE to see the minutes. All parents are always welcome and encouraged to attend out quarterly meetings!
Applications & Forms
- Out of District Application
- Fingerprint Form for Licensed Employees
- Non-Licensed Positions Application
- Fingerprint Form for Non-Licensed Employees
- Substitute Teacher Application
- Bus Driver/Cafeteria Application
- Salary Schedule for Cert & Non-Cert
- Free/Reduced Lunch Form
- Physical for Athletics
- Community Service Form
- 2019/20 School Calendar
- Student Handbook
- Graduation Requirements
- 2019/20 School Supply List K-6, Jr/Sr High Schools
- Policy IKA-Regulation - Grading/Assessment Systems
- Wellness Policy
- District Policy for Open Enrollment/Out of District Students
- USDA Nondiscrimination Statement / Declaración de No-discriminación del USDA
For more information or to file a complaint, please call the school office at 719-846-4457.
For our January 2020 monthly newsletter, Home & School Connection, click HERE!For our December 2019 newsletter, click HERE!For our November 2019 newsletter, click HERE!For our October 2019 newsletter, click HERE!For our September 2019 newsletter, click HERE!
The School Board recently approved a change to our Kindergarten and 1st grade cut-off dates. Effective immediately, all students entering Kindergarten in the fall must be 5 years old by May 1st of that calendar year. All students entering 1st grade in the fall must have turned 6 years old by May 1st of that calendar year. Please call the school office if you have any questions.