FFA Kiss-A-Goat Bring money to vote for your favorite teacher to kiss a goat at the Pep Rally on Friday!Tuesday, Sept. 17th: Tie Dye Day!!Wednesday, Sept. 18th: Class Color Day: 5th & 7th grades: Purple 4th & 8th grades: Pink 3rd & 9th grades: Green 2nd & 10th grades: Yellow 1st & 11th grades: Blue K...
Applications & Forms
- Out of District Application
- Fingerprint Form for Licensed Employees
- Non-Licensed Positions Application
- Fingerprint Form for Non-Licensed Employees
- Substitute Teacher Application
- Bus Driver/Cafeteria Application
- Salary Schedule for Cert & Non-Cert
- Free/Reduced Lunch Form
- Physical for Athletics
- Community Service Form
- 2019/20 School Calendar
- Student Handbook
- Graduation Requirements
- 2019/20 School Supply List K-6, Jr/Sr High Schools
- Policy IKA-Regulation - Grading/Assessment Systems
- Wellness Policy
- District Policy for Open Enrollment/Out of District Students
- USDA Nondiscrimination Statement / Declaración de No-discriminación del USDA
For more information or to file a complaint, please call the school office at 719-846-4457.
The September Accountability Committee Meeting will be held on Wednesday, September 25th in the school library at 5:15pm. All parents are welcome and encouraged to attend! This meeting was changed from September 18th. Thanks!
For our September 2019 monthly newsletter, Home & School Connection, click HERE!For our May 2019 monthly newsletter, Home & School Connection, click HERE!For our April 2019 monthly newsletter, Home & School Connection, click HERE!For our March 2019 monthly newsletter, Home & School Connection, click HERE!