Students: We would like to make it clear that you will not be accepted into ZOOM meetings unless you identify yourselves on your device and we know who is logging in. Only currently enrolled Hoehne students are allowed into online classes they are enrolled for. Please also keep in mind that all student Code of Conduct rules are to be followed and lack thereof will be held accountable with...
Applications & Forms
- Out of District Application
- Fingerprint Form for Licensed Employees
- Non-Licensed Positions Application
- Fingerprint Form for Non-Licensed Employees
- Substitute Teacher Application
- Bus Driver/Cafeteria Application
- Salary Schedule for Cert & Non-Cert
- Free/Reduced Lunch Form - English
- Free/Reduced Lunch Form - Spanish
- Physical for Athletics
- Community Service Form
- 2020/21 School Calendar
- Student Handbook
- Graduation Requirements
- 2020/21 School Supply List K-6, Jr/Sr High Schools
- Policy IKA-Regulation - Grading/Assessment Systems
- Wellness Policy
- District Policy for Open Enrollment/Out of District Students
- USDA Nondiscrimination Statement / Declaración de No-discriminación del USDA
For more information or to file a complaint, please call the school office at 719-846-4457.
Click HERE to see instructions on how to email your teacher!
Click HERE to view The 7 Mindsets. This is a socio-emotional program that all teachers will be utilizing within Hoehne School.