Students! Click on the link below to access your student portal!! Your user name was originally set up with your student ID number as your user name, and your initials and date of birth for your password. For Example: My name is Amy Navarette.My user name is: 1600389288 My Password is : An010992 or an010992 (Try your initials with the first letter capitalized first, then...
Applications & Forms
- Out of District Application
- Fingerprint Form for Licensed Employees
- Non-Licensed Positions Application
- Fingerprint Form for Non-Licensed Employees
- Substitute Teacher Application
- Bus Driver/Cafeteria Application
- Salary Schedule for Cert & Non-Cert
- Free/Reduced Lunch Form
- Physical for Athletics
- Community Service Form
- 2019/20 School Calendar
- Student Handbook
- Graduation Requirements
- 2019/20 School Supply List K-6, Jr/Sr High Schools
- Policy IKA-Regulation - Grading/Assessment Systems
- Wellness Policy
- District Policy for Open Enrollment/Out of District Students
- USDA Nondiscrimination Statement / Declaración de No-discriminación del USDA
For more information or to file a complaint, please call the school office at 719-846-4457.
Hoehne School District is following all Las Animas County Health Department guidelines regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). More information will follow as needed and material is being distributed to students and parents to keep all informed as much as possible. Click below to see a letter from our superintendent, Joe DeAngelis. Check back frequently at this site to view more information as...
For our April 2020 monthly newsletter, click HERE!For our March 2020 newsletter, click HERE!For our February 2020 newsletter, click HERE!For our January 2020 newsletter, click HERE!For our December 2019 newsletter, click HERE!